Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stampin' Up! News

Happy April Fools!

Sale-A-Bration is over... and our Occasions Mini Catalog is now available for orders.

There is a new promotion for those who spend $40 or more in the mini... or who host a workshop totaling $150 or more- you'll get to choose one stamp or item in the Under $10 section in your Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog.

Also remember, when you place an order on my website -doesn't matter how small the order is- you'll receive a free catalog! (a $10 value) Even if you do not plan to order much more- these catalogs are great idea books and provide so much inspiration!

Local customers...
Please let me know if you're interested in hosting a workshop. I am available all month, and would like to help you earn your free gifts!
Also, for everyone that books a party during April, May, and June... I will put their names in a drawing for a Stampin'Up! gift basket. (cardstock, stamps, ink, blender pens, etc.)
(more details to come soon)

Also remember to email me to receive my monthly newsletters! svenskdragonfly@aol.com

This newsletter presents info on my gift certificates, and how to purchase them.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment